Beauty Tip #12
Topic: Pimple Treatment
Pimple is everyone’s enemy especially during teenage period. So, here is some tips to get rid of your pimples.
- Wash your face before you sleep. Make sure to make it very clean.
- Apply a pimple cream on the pimple and leave it overnight.
- Apply a pimple cream even when the pimple is just starting to grow. This would make the pimple stop from growing.
- Avoid touching your pimple. Sometimes, it can be itchy but please refrain from touching it.
- Do not use heavy makeup. The chemicals may cause further irritation.
PS: I’m using Katialis for step number 2 and it’s effective for me. My pimple shrunk overnight and I’ve got no pimple mark. I let my friend try it as well and she got the same result but it left pimple mark on her. Be careful on trying products. The effects vary depending on people’s skin type.
I’ve also tried using Clean&&Clear Pimple Cream. It’s also a good pimple cream but I still prefer this Filipino-made skin cream, Katialis. :)
[Back to BeautyTip#11] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #10
TOPIC: Recurring Pimple On The Same Area Of Face
This one has been my problem for almost a month or two. Pimples were growing under my lower lip each and every week. And I have just found out that this was because of the dirt coming from my cellphone being transferred to my face. I’m fond of talking over the phone. So, that’s it.
Your problem could be the same as mine, too. Here’s the things I did to stop my pimples from growing again and again and again on the same spot.
- Clean your mobile phone at least twice in a week with an alcohol and cotton ball.
- Cover the mouthpiece of your phone with a very thin and clean cloth/handkerchief if you know you’re going to be on the line for more than an hour.
- Wash your face thoroughly with whatever facial wash you’re using.
- Keep your face clean.
[Back to BeautyTip#9] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #9
TOPIC: Morning Face Wash
Not because you just lay in bed all night means that you don’t have to wash your face when you wake up in the morning. Your skin still produces sweat even when you sleep. Washing the face should be one of the first things you should do.
- Do not wash your face right away. Wait for, at least, 10 minutes after you wake up for eye protection purposes.
- Splash your face with water for 10 seconds. Just water, no facial wash or soap. It gives a better blood circulation which is good for the skin.
- Now, apply your facial wash or soap onto your face.
- Using the tips of your finger, massage your face for 1 to 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Dry your face with clean face towel.
Make it a daily routine.
[Back to BeautyTip#8] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #8
One of the ways to lighten the face is to remove dead skin cells. And the right term for that is to exfoliate. Many products offer EXFOLIATION but the natural way is always better.
Here’s what I do to exfoliate naturally:
1. Mix about three tablespoons of oatmeal with fresh milk. Some suggest adding sugar, but I prefer the mixture without it. Stir until contented.
2. Apply it gently onto your face.
3. When the whole face is covered, leave it for 30-50mins.
4. Rinse with clean water.
I do it twice a month. But if you have time, once a week is better.
[Back to BeautyTip#7] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #7
Eye Bags. Fluffy Eyes.
These are the 3 things I do to reduce my eye bags:
A. Get a tablespoon and leave it inside your refigerator for 5-7mins. Gently, massage the spoon onto your eye bags. (Though, I only make this after crying)
B. 8 hours of sleep. No more, no less.
C. Slice 2 pieces of cucumber and put it on your eye area.
Note: Some say that staying for long hours in front of the computer causes eye bags. I don’t know if that’s true.
[Back to BeautyTip#6] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #5
In my own opinion, dirty hand is one of the reasons why we get pimples. From time to time, we touch our face. So, it is important that our hands are always clean to avoid dirt which may clog our skin and eventually lead to pimple breakout.
Things I secure in my bag to keep my hands clean:
1. PAPER SOAP. Paper soap is thin sheets of soap. I always secure paper soap in my bag so I can always wash my hands anytime and anywhere. It is very handy and cheap.
2. HYGIENIC PERSONAL WIPES. These are wet wipes which is very useful if there’s no sink, faucet available in the area to wash your hands.
3. HAND SANITIZER and ALCOHOL. I guess everyone knows about it, so I don’t need to explain.
Further Questions? ASK HERE.
[Back to BeautyTip#4] [All BeautyTips]
Beauty Tip #4
One of the common problems of girls are their DRY and CHAPPED LIPS. Well, that’s also my problem before. Not anymore!
To achieve luscious and attractive lips, you should moisturize your lips. Below are the 3 things I do to keep my lips soft and sexy.
I. Using a lip balm everyday is very essential. Make sure that your lip balm has SPF 15 to protect your lips from the harmful sun.
II. Apply lip balm on lips before you sleep and leave it overnight. Wake up every morning with soft lips.
III. Moisturize your lips with a lip moisturizer or petroleum jelly. Get a small amount and apply it gently to your lips.
I’m using Lip Ice and Chapstick.
[Back to BeautyTip#3] [All BeautyTips]